How to Become A Member
Membership in Moonlight Credit Union, Armstrong County’s fastest growing credit union, is available to individuals who qualify under any one or more of the following:
- Persons who live in Armstrong County;
- Persons who regularly work in Armstrong County;
- Persons who worship in Armstrong County;
- Persons who attend school in Armstrong County;
- Businesses and other legal entities in Armstrong County;
- Persons who are members of the immediate family of a member of the credit union.
Eligible members must provide a Current Pennsylvania Driver’s License or State Issued I.D. to open an account as well as verification of your current address and social security number. There is a minimum deposit amount of $1.00 required at the time the account is opened. Thereupon a multitude of free or low-cost services will be available to you.
Our Mission is to exceed our members’ expectations by building lifelong trusting relationships, one member at a time.
We feel privileged that you are considering membership in Moonlight Credit Union.